Friday, August 21, 2009



I heard the sound of an ice cream truck yesterday...

It's been years since I've had an ice cream from an ice cream truck, so, the fact that I'm not supposed to eat sugar aside, I decided that if the ice cream truck passed by my new apartment I would run out and get one, just like a little kid again!

And so I eagerly awaited. And it never came.

But it was fun to think about, and brought back lovely memories of hot days on the beach during vacation, when my parents would buy an ice cream from the ice cream truck for each and every one of us. Yup, all 9. That's how many there were at the time.

"Make memories", that's what my Mom would say. Even at $3.00 a Bar, x 9.

Make memories!

1 comment:

Aprons and More said...

I LOVE the ice cream man!! When I was little I would go insane when I heard the music...Eskimo Pie baby!! I wish he came by here now
:( Thanks for the memories!

katy :)